Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Letter from Lena


Message body

Pattsy,
I will say a prayer everyday you find our John there. That is the place to be
to find something. Hope you don't get to lost up there in that big place. I
will look to see what places I wanted to look and let you know. I do know I
am real curious about this John and Mahala Sims. And the John H. H. Sims that
moved to Jackson co.
I have been talking to Diana Rowe about our Johns and she says he was a lil
wild and crazy to. Her dad said her John had rode with Bell Star or some
outlaw and she is going to check on those records for John in the Arkansas
records. I think they are our John, one of ours at least. I didn't know you
were already talking to them and had invited them to the site already.
Well it is getting interesting again isn't. Helen says there are still alot
of Sims up there in Poteou I can't spell it? But still up there in the area.
I think I found a A.C. Sims buried in there close to Lequire I want to find
that again and check on him. I think it was Keota or something like that
cemetary. Thats the initials on my grandpas marriage record.
Sis has sent for marriage records from Haskell Co. She has Berthas right now
and Lizzies. I didn't see Bertha up at the site? You need another copy? Sis
has a scanner and will scan it to you if you ask her to. Her e-mail address
is lcanterbury7@yahoo.com. She says Lizzie and Bertha both spelled there name
Simms. And called Aunt Dee Lee and Aunt Dee Lee just says its a mistake?
Maybe it was Ellas she has I don't remember but she ordered all of them silly
girl. I told her alot of them are at the website.
Well you have fun in Salt lake ok. I will write you if I find anything good.
Lena

No comments: