Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Letters from Lena


TO:
Friday, September 20, 2002 6:58 PM

Message body

Pattsy,
Yea this Leonard Sims that married the Mahoney girl I sent you the query on
him well it was I think John Maroney had 3 wifes. And leonard married a
mahoney but then the other lady says she thought maybe her great grandma
Adeline might fit into the family so that made a Leonard and a Adeline. she
would still be an Aunt just not married to Lynn is all. That querry was
written by Debra Moorfield. so that is the same family I am saying I think we
belong to. Then I sent you the census record for this Leonard from the 1900
census and he has a son named Charlay.
I am just not spelling good tonight at all sorry hope you can catch what I am
saying still.
I will try to put the link up at the sites.
Lena

No comments: