Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More info from Lena

Late last night I found another Lynn Simms in Marshall Co. and I already
wrote to them and no reply yet. But I will forward what I found anyways could
be a clue for us. I also found a thing on the Sims community and where it was
located that was interesting will forward also. I will try to get that done
in the next couple days. Helen goes back to work tomorrow. I didn't know I
could write to this list but I am a member so I can write. Just get my words
down and I am going to be all over the place in there.
I have been disappointed no comments on the Purd key story, but Helen I
thought said there is. Is there? I have not seen no notice about it.
I am getting my lil notes together and going to make my son help me explain
the connection I see. That could help alot, I have a hard time explaining
myself sometimes. Especially if I get excited. Get my words mixed up and
everything then. He is smart, real smart and said if I put it together he
will explain it. That should happen pretty soon as I am working on it harder
now he promised that.
Well girl I just love you for all you share with all of us who didn't have a
clue on this family tree. I did just put together a package for you of things
I thought you might want to have on my family. John sims and Cathrine Keys
marriage cert will be in the mail tommorow. With the one Helen and i copied
in Oklahoma for him and Betty. Helen wrote on it as we didn't get a clear
copy but girl the signitures are the same as Alabama. I saw a clear copy on
the machine there. Sis has ordered a original and copis will be sent to you
of that one to.
Thank you thank you a thousand times thank you for the pictures and the info.
Lena

No comments: